Our firm was founded in 1951 in Syracuse where manufacturing facilities provided our client base. Over the years we acquired select agencies in Upstate New York, expanding in the Capital District in the mid 1970s where we saw the potential to serve a wider geographic area as well as governmental agencies. In 1988 Tim Nowak and Donna Nowak-Hughes purchased the agency. Today we serve clients located throughout the country with their local, regional, national and international marketing. And, we are proud to say; we still represent our first
client from 1951.
ALBANY NY 518.452.4200